My
mornings: I still hate mornings. My hips and knees hurt constantly at night. It's like a calf cramp only in my hips.
How far along: 31-32 weeks
How big is baby: Baby
He-Man is over 4 pounds and almost 18 inches.
Weight:
Starting weight:
130
Total weight gain:
31
This week:
161
What I
miss: We've had warmer weather recently so really the only thing I am missing is sleep. I have a feeling I will be missing that for a long while.
Symptoms: Some heartburn. A little bit of breathlessness.
Cravings: I want sweets! Specifically Samoas girl scout cookies!!! I also ate an entire box of fruit roll ups.
Food
Aversions: Nothing.
Highlights this
week: My shower. It was amazing.
Maternity clothes: Yep. Couldn't live without them.
Stretch marks: I have them on both butt cheeks but none on my belly.
Sleep: I wish. That's all.
Movement: He is active in the mornings and late at night. That's when he is bouncing all over the place. He
has his moments during the day of stretching and rolling his limbs. Currently, he is laying transverse with his feet in my left side of my ribs.
Gender: We're Team He-Man!
Labor signs: I have had a few days of spotting on the days when I am more active and not relaxing enough. I am forcing myself to stop trying to do everything and take it easy more. My OB wasn't too worried about it and said the cervix is a sensitive little thing that gets irritated easily.
Belly button: I thought I would have an outie by now, but the innie is still holding on.
What I am looking forward to: I am having another US tomorrow just as a last sneak peak before he is due. It's an elective US and I am excited to see how much he has grown.
Milestones: Down to single weeks left and getting the nursery set up more.

you look amazing!! I can't believe it is getting so close to time!!
ReplyDelete