Thursday, August 21, 2014

Guess who is 4 months old!

Four months! I can't believe it. Every parent says this but it is so amazing how fast time flies and how quickly the baby changes. 

Jordan weighed 12 lb, 11 oz at his 4 month checkup and was 24 1/4 inches long. He's so close to doubling his birth weight and has grown over 8 inches. That's crazy to me. 

Night time is going really well and I hope the 4 month sleep regression doesn't hurt us. He sleeps anywhere from 10-12 hours a night and naps 3-4 times a day. The naps range from 35 minutes to 2.5 hours. He wakes up everytime at 35 minutes and if he can go back to sleep then he's in for the long haul nap. 

Laughing and smiling are an everyday occurance and we do any stupid silly thing to make him laugh. He's starting to roll over. He's done it once or twice but today I watched him in the crib while he should have been falling asleep he was rolling 95% of the way onto his stomach and then flipping back over. Moving that arm from underneath him would have made him stay on his tummy but he couldn't figure that out. 

I'm back to work and it stinks but it's not as bad as what I imagined. I at least get to see and play with him for several hours before my shift starts at 11 a.m. 

Without further delay, here are the pictures. Which is, let's face it, what you guys come here for. :) 








4 comments: