Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Hodge podge of random stuff.

I added some A&A swaddle blankets to my Amazon registry. 

It's a four pack for only $2,250. 


Totally worth it, right? 

Me thinks there may be a glitch or scam in there somewhere. But oddly, I like having it on my registry so they're staying. 

-----
We took the dogs to the dog park on Monday for some energy burning. 


Minnie just barks at everyone, every leaf, every dog. I suspect she is professing her love with every bark. DH can't stand it but I love that it wears her out and she doesn't bark for days. 


Bella's new friend has pretty eyes. 



And this is why the dog park is worth every single penny. 

-----


My diaper bag has been delivered!!!! 

It's a Petunia Pickle Bottom and I love it. The print style was being discontinued and it was clearanced so I couldn't pass up a good savings. 



No comments:

Post a Comment