It's getting colder here in midst of the big freezeapocolypse. It's dropped 50 degrees in less than 24 hours.
Currently I am wrapped up on the couch flanked by the furries. Minnie is under the blanket and on top of a heating pad. Bella's just happy that I'm home and is laying on me so I won't get up.
23 week wrap up:
My mornings: I've changed to a new work schedule from 11am to 11pm and it's going great. I can sleep in a little bit but I have to work with different crews at work instead of the same dispatchers. So far it's going good and I'm getting better rest.
My nights: Sleep is actually going better once I fall asleep.
How far along: 23 weeks
How big is baby: Baby boy is over a pound and almost as big as a banana.
Weight:
Starting weight: 130
Total weight gain: 21
This week: 151
How I’m changing: I've had a good growth spurt in my belly in the past couple weeks. I'm getting more noticeably pregnant even in big sweatshirts.
What I miss: The summer. I keep thinking about cookouts, grilling with a cold beer and being warm all the way down to my bones.
Symptoms: headaches. You've heard it before. No need to whine about it more.
Oh and I've started leaking! My bewbies are growing and leaking. Here's a tidbit of info for you. When I started leaking I had some yellow, clear fluid with a little blood coming from both sides. My OB said its normal, not really common, but is blamed on the increased blood flow in the boobs. I started wearing nursing pads to protect my bras and shirts. So far, it's only a little leakage and I can kinda feel when it's happening which is nice if I don't have a bra on and need to make sure my shirt doesn't get spots on it.
Cravings: CUTIES! Whoever created the easy peel small fruit is my best friend.
Food Aversions: Nothing.
Highlights this week: Getting the room cleaned. My crib is ready to be put in but still hasn't been delivered yet. :(
Maternity clothes: Yep. Wearing them all the time.
Stretch marks: None on the belly but I've got them on both butt cheeks.
Sleep: I wish it was better, but I will take it for right now. I'm peeing less at night so that's a big improvement.
Sleep: I wish it was better, but I will take it for right now. I'm peeing less at night so that's a big improvement.
Movement: All the time! And it's awesome! I feel him several times a day. He really gets active and forceful when I lay down.
Gender: Boy!!!
Labor signs: Nope. Way too soon.
Belly button: Still in but may be an outie by the end.
What I am looking forward to: V day! I'm looking forward to Viability Day. It's almost here!
Milestone: DH got the baby his first shoes.

No comments:
Post a Comment