Monday, March 11, 2013

CD 2 is kicking my teeth in

Ugh. I feel awful.

Cramps, screaming shats, bloated, back ache, hungry yet nauseous.

I've maxed out my daily dose of Tylenol and Imodium. The only thing left to throw at my uterus is wine and a steaming hot bath. Unfortunately I can't drink too much because I have to work tomorrow. I can't have a hangover or wine headache.

Hopefully this AF won't be like last months. The cramps and bloat lasted for DAYS and before my Lap the pain was over in a day. It was bad but gone soon enough that I could deal. Last month was constant and took forever to end. This feels more like my pre-lap periods with constant bad pain that hopefully will go away after today.

Onto the TTC news, I called and left a message for RE office today about Rx for Femara this cycle. Wonder Woman called me back on our recorded work line. Luckily she was very apologetic and said "I didn't realize I called your work. I'm so sorry. Your Rx is called in. Appointment on this day good?" Luckily she was very aloof and didn't really give away any information. Those recorded lines are monitored by all of the dispatchers so anyone can listen in on any call. Thank goodness, no one was and she was very very sorry and said I could call her back if I needed more info or had questions.

So here goes $140 to double up the dose and hope to see some stronger O this month!

(I'm not complaining about this amount at all. Me noting it here is to keep track because I will forget how much I spent on individual meds or doctor visits if I don't record it somewhere. We are very lucky that this is our treatment plan right now.)

2 comments:

  1. I got my Femara at Costco and paid around $9 for it. It will be the generic Letrozole, but it works the same!

    Hope this helps save some bucks for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did insurance cover your Rx? Mine wont cover it. Unfortunately I don't have a costco nearby to check their price for OOP.

      Delete