Friday, March 8, 2013

Insurance owes me a stapler

The saga continues.

Peacefully dreaming away after night shift, my sleep was interrupted by the hospital, AGAIN!

Anyone who knows me IRL knows that I hate being woken up when I should be sleeping. So needless to say, I wasn't in a happy mood when talking to Cheery McCheerleader. Cheery explained that due to ANOTHER code being filed wrong with insurance that they were not paying something that they should be paying. However, she said my portion shouldn't change and the total should be around 1,800ish.

I asked well if they're going to pay more then why wouldn't my part be lower? She tried explaining, but to be honest I was half asleep and using the bathroom while talking to her. I guess I should have refrained from doing No. 2 while I was talking with her, but let's be honest, after all this drama with the hospital and insurance, taking a crap in the reception area of both buildings seems like a swell idea. Or I may go steal all the staplers. If this doesn't get all fixed with a shiny bow on top I would dream about burning the building down.

I'm waiting AGAIN for a true bill so that I can actually pay it. Cheery was also nice enough to put a hold on my account so they will stop threatening to send me to collections.

When I spoke to her last week she said if I can pay it in one lump sum I get a 20 percent discount if paid by March 1. That day was Feb 28. I said how can I pay a bill when you can't give me a correct amount. I argued until she referred me to the supervisor and for now, they're saying that once it is all straightened out then I can still get the 20 percent discount. You bet your ass I will, you stupid heifers!!!!



2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry. I'm starting to HATE insurance. Byt the time this ish is over, I have a feeling I'll know more than I ever wanted to about insurance!!! RAWR!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate them so much. I am so sorry. =/

    ReplyDelete