Thursday, September 12, 2013

Ultrasound results!!!

I'm sorry this is so late. I've been running around like a chicken with its head cut off all day. 

Today was my 7w,4d US and we got to see and hear the heartbeat! 

It was beating at 147 and is measuring on track. On a couple measurements, Dr A said it showed two days and then one day behind and another showed exactly at 7w,4d. At this point we're sticking with that date. 

My next US will be in 13 days at 9w,3d and it should be my graduation day from my RE! This is a big day in the IF world and it's going to be bittersweet. These people are the ones who helped create this miracle and it's going to be tough to say goodbye. Plus, it's awesome getting US every other week. 

He recommended an OB and I'm going to speak to her soon to see if I want to go to her. 

Without further words and fluff, here's another shot of the good stuff! 


1 comment: