Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Welcome to crazy town.

There should be a sign on top of The Bump's April Birth Month Board warning people not to come in unless they are prepared to see a goat rodeo of stupid. 

If you linked here from my siggy on TB and you're on April BMB, you know what I'm talking about. 95% of those women are nuttier than rat crap in a peanut factory. 

So far, they've already discussed carrying handguns in diaper bags, homosexuality, making women who have had miscarriages feel bad, making women who have not had miscarriages feel bad, and my latest favorite is about breastfeeding. The latest genius says this isn't Africa and she doesn't like to see a baby nurse in public while she's eating. 

::breathe in Jesus. Breathe out Satan::

I swear if someone said this to me in person, I could not be held responsible for my wrath. 

For anyone who wants to stalk me and my progress in pregnancy, you will hardly  ever find me on my BMB. It pisses me off so much and I get too stabbity. I'm still here and will keep blogging, but I won't be there much. I am always lurking on my favorite boards and cheering my girls on who are still TTC. My sanity would have been gone if not for you guys during the past two years. 

And if you're ever looking for a laugh or want to raise your blood pressure, go visit April 2014. It's now becoming famous around the other boards and I'm pretty sure TB Gods will rename it Crazy Town, eventually. 

5 comments:

  1. I couldn't really handle my BMB either. They were a shit show, too. (Aug13) I think that those that you were close with on the boards, will definitely find a way to keep in touch and in contact with you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hai. Your board is crazy cakes. Lub you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eat some CD's and you will be a-ok sweetcheeks =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least you have me and Diva. We're not completely insane.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The problem with getting a BFP is that you have to move on from TTGP. march is getting better now but I definitely don't post as much as I used to. I've lurked on April though...I'm not sure there's much hope for them!

    ReplyDelete