My mornings: I'm on night shifts again. What is this day light crap coming in my windows? Someone needs to turn off the sun.
My nights: Shut eyes.
Wake up. Pee. Over and over and over ... You get the idea.
How far along: 12w, 4d
How big is baby: Baby
is the size of a plum and is about 2.1 inches and .49 ounces.
Weight: Can we skip this question? I broke down and bought a digital scale for the house. I knew it would probably be higher than the 130 that my scale was showing. According to this scale and my doctor's scale I have gained 14 pounds in the first tri.
Now I know that it's more likely that I started at a higher weight and have gained less than 10 pounds but this weight thing has bummed me out. I am in that tough period where I don't look pregnant. I look really pudgy. I look like I have gained several pounds in my waistline and it's not easy when you're trying to keep a pregnancy secret but also don't want people to think you've gained 10 pounds in just a few short weeks.
How I’m changing: I'm
starting to get a little bump that's noticeable to me. The bloat still goes down when I sleep but by the end of the day I look pregnant. It's hard to hide right now.
What I miss: I miss
sleeping. A lot.
Symptoms: I had a few days of fatigue again this week, as well as some heartburn. That's new to me and it's been at random times so I haven't had a chance to really pinpoint if anything is causing it or not.
Cravings: Nothing in
particular.
Food Aversions: Explain this to me. I like bananas. I can eat about half of a banana and suddenly can't swallow the bite because if I do I will vomit it back up. This makes no sense to me.
Highlights this week: My first OB appointment and hearing the heartbeat on the doppler. It was strong at 159.
Maternity clothes: I can still fit into pants and wear them when I'm only going to have them on for a couple hours.
Stretch
marks: None.
Sleep: It's been a little better this week. I've gotten more quality sleep and haven't been waking up as much.
Sleep: It's been a little better this week. I've gotten more quality sleep and haven't been waking up as much.
Movement: Dr. H could tell when the baby was moving during the doppler. Everytime she found the HB, the baby would squirm to another location. She kept pointing out the scratchy sound the doppler made and said that was when the baby was moving around.
Gender: I'm feeling boy this week. There is no particular reason why but I just do.
Labor signs: Nope. Way too soon.
Belly button: I will still be an innie for a while.
What I am looking forward to: I am looking forward to looking pregnant. I can't hide it with my work shirts and the maternity shirts make me look more pregnant than just a loose fitting t-shirt.
(Picture side note: my arm looks abnormally large. I either have massive muscles or my mirror is being weird.)
Milestones: Today was my last dose of Crinone!!!!1!!1!1 I can't tell you how happy this makes me. Of course, I am nervous, but I am also excited to be past this point in the pregnancy.


The food aversion thing totally happened to me with P. It was various foods throughout the pregnancy.
ReplyDeleteI love your little bump!!!
ReplyDeleteawwww!! Look at that bump!! So sweet!
ReplyDelete<3 Love your bitty bump :) I don't know how you're fitting into regular pants still. I'm not even KU and I can't wear regular pants! Darn bloating!!
ReplyDeleteI swear my bloat was worse during the OHSS and the 2ww of the cycle. It was so painful. Maternity pants are a god send over my regular pants if I have to wear pants for more than a couple hours.
DeleteWHOO HO! First trimester = CHECK! :) Love the little bump. :)
ReplyDelete