Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Attention Ho notice!

Of course, it's my blog and all the attention is on me, but I have to brag!

The last thing we needed before baby arrives was the Britax B Agile stroller. I bought the car seat at a ridiculously stupid half price months ago. 

Tonight, I armed myself with a 20% friends and family coupon to BRU, plus my 10% registry coupon and a butt load of gift cards. 

Priced at $209 before coupons, I was able to get it down to about $165 after coupons and tax. My gift card stash brought the total to $0 out of pocket for me with $60+ on one card left. 

I'm so excited. And if my ankles didn't feel like they were breaking, I would assemble it and drive it around the house. 


3 comments:

  1. Ok, i cant have my hubby read this because he would look at me and say... Why cant you do that

    ReplyDelete