Someone in the interwebs read my BFP post from August 2013 and that one little view made me click on it and relive the sweet and overwhelming feelings from that time.
Even in just the few minutes it took me to read the BFP post, I got the same sick feeling in my stomach. It's like that butterfly-in-my-belly-excited-feeling but also the I'm-so-scared-and-going-to-vomit-feeling. All it takes is a few written words on a blog to bring back all those memories.
So as I lay here trying to get my feet to reverse the swelling, I'm reminded of how blessed I am. My ankles are non existant and I can't bend my toes, but it took a lot of money and time and prayers to get to this point. I'm lucky that I don't have any serious complications and the pregnancy is progressing as normal as can be.
And now, it's hard to believe that I only have about 25 days to go until my EDD. In a month, I will be holding a baby in my arms. Insane.


<3
ReplyDeleteHow in the world are you due in less than a month?!??!? Boy time sure does fly!
ReplyDelete