There's some I would like for you guise to meet.
Say hello to Jordan Samuel. He arrived at 4:47 pm on Saturday, April 19. He weighed 6 pounds, 12 ounces and was 18 inches long.
His birth story is 25 hours long so that will be another post ... eventually. For now, he and I are doing great. He is an old pro at breastfeeding and is currently latched on and I am in hog heaven.
More to come later, but DH and I have never been happier or more proud and I wanted to share this little bundle of happiness with you all.

Congratulations!! What a cutie!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations L <3 So happy for you guys and Jordan is just adorable. xo
ReplyDeleteAhhhhhhh, I can't believe he's here!!! He is absolutely beautiful!!!! Congrats to you and your H!!! And I love his name!!! <3
ReplyDeleteI die. I just wanted to snuggle his adorable little face. The biggest congrats to you :D
ReplyDeleteHe is just perfect!!! Big congratulations! I'm so glad things are going well!!
ReplyDeleteHe is adorable! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful baby- congrats to you and your husband!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! He is perfect!
ReplyDeleteWow, so exciting! Love the name. Congrats lady, sending love!
ReplyDeleteSo Happy for you!!!! Congrats...God bless
ReplyDelete