*****TMI WARNING SURGICAL PICTURES AT END OF THIS POST*****
Feel free to read on for the text portion and I will warn you again before the pictures appear.
Twelve days post Lap surgery, I had my post op visit with Dr A. I knew a few details from what he told DH after surgery but not much else.
Good news, I did not have an endometrioma, or chocolate cyst. Because of this, he didn't have to touch my ovaries too much, meaning my egg reserve is still in good shape. My AMH before surgery was 3.7 which he was pleased with.
There wasn't a lot of bad news to the whole visit. All of it was what I knew about from before.
He did say that I had at least Stage 2 Endometriosis and he removed it with no problems by ablation.
Dye was shot through my tubes afterwards and it's all clear and smooth sailing.
The one cyst that had us both confused did turn out to be a paratubal cyst. His doubt about this was during the initial ultrasound because he couldn't elongate the tube. Part of this was because the tube and cyst were wrapped around each other and the cyst was an oblong shape. (Pics at bottom of post)
Lord love this man because he was able to remove it and save my Fallopian tube. I could just kiss him for taking such good care of me.
The plan now is to have B/W on cd21 or more accurately 7dpo. For the newbies reading this, the test is a P4 test and accuracy is limited to the blood being drawn as close to 7dpo as possible. He was to make sure my progesterone is up and show that I'm ovulating strong enough for his liking. The last P4 test was 11.1 on 7dpo. (Range should be over 10 on natural cycle or 15 on medicated cycle.)
After that I will have an U/S on cd 3-5 of next cycle. I'm on cd 8 today and could O between cd 12-18. He cleared us for sex for this cycle instead of making me wait an additional week which would have missed my FW. He said as long as I feel fine by Thursday, then happy humping. I couldn't be happier! I really miss sex. And DH is practically begging for it. Today we were practicing putting at Dicks and he was betting each shot that he would hit it and the reward would be a blow job. Poor guy sucks at putting.
Here's my next warning. Don't scroll down if you don't want to see medical pictures. But I'm a freak and I love medical shat so I want to share my innards. The oblong thing is my cyst. He's gone and he was benign, so I bid him farewell!
****TMI*****


No comments:
Post a Comment