Tomorrow is my What The Fluck meeting with Dr A. We're going to talk about injects and the next two IUIs. I've already told Wonder Woman Mary that we probably won't be able to afford IVF but I need to tell this to Dr A and see if this changes his treatment ideas for upcoming IUIs.
DH wants to continue trying naturally for a while if the IUIs don't work. He still has hope that we have a good shot this way. I can't explain percentages and what's keeping us from getting pregnant in a way that changes his mind, so we're still up in the air about what will be next.
If we can work out the money for injects and IUI, then I want to do that next month. DH says he will do what the RE recommends but I know he would rather do this without intervention. Today is O day so at least he can do this month naturally, if that makes him feel better.
There's several other things I want to blog about but right now I just got back from taking the dog to the vet. I will try to get these things up soon.
Best of luck to you and your DH going forward. I am praying all works out either naturally or for your injects and IUI.
ReplyDelete