Tuesday, July 30, 2013

First follie US

CD 8 monitoring US went as expected. Thank goodness. 

Dr A wants to be more aggressive this cycle and we're shooting for two follies, maybe three. 

Today, I have about 5 follies that are hanging out, with one a little larger than the rest. The plan is to continue 75 IU of Gonal F until Thursday's US and see if that brings a few others up to speed. The fear is that if the one big follie continues to outpace the others then it will become dominant and progress but the others will not, leaving us with only one follicle again. Through the controlled ovarian hyper stimulation we're attempting to keep 2-3 at the same size until we trigger them to release. 

Thursday is CD 10 and we will do another scan and more bloodwork. 



Also, if you recognize these terms and abbreviations you win a cookie. 



3 comments:

  1. I can't believe you took a picture of that! I have to look away everytime I have blood drawn.

    Hope your follies listen up and you get a couple good ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have awesome follies at the next check!! FX for a couple to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FX for some good follies are your next appt! I got them all except PIO - does that mean I get one of the broken cookies at the bottom of the bag?? ;)

    ReplyDelete