Sunday, July 21, 2013

The beginning of the end.

If I write too much, I will start crying. Since I'm at work, I would like to avoid that.

I will keep it short. The spotting is getting worse. AF should be here in a couple days, despite the intended help from progesterone to keep the spotting away.

I don't know where to go from here. DH and I will talk later about our plans for the future. The options are to declare this our last cycle and settle for never having a biological child, pursue adoption or save money to continue IF treatment. 

At this point we're financially infertile. It's a mind numbing moment when you realize that money is blocking the road from becoming parents. 

I could keep writing but I feel the tears welling up so I will stop for now. 

21 comments:

  1. I am so so sorry. We will be in the same boat at some point, if anything stops us from IF treatment it will be due to money. ((HUGS!!!))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you lady! So sorry you're having to face these tough decisions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so so sorry you are going through this. Lots of love to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sue, I am so sorry. ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  5. ((hugs)) I'm so sorry friend. Not the update I was hoping for. I hope you guys come to a decision with peace in your hearts. <3 you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry, sending lots of hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry you are going through this, my heart hurts for you and your DH. Thinking of you <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is nothing good to say about this. We don't know each other, but I hope you don't give up. It's cheesy, but you never know what tomorrow might bring. Amazing things could be right around the corner. Sending you virtual hugs and lots of hope.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sending thoughts of hope. Love bomb prayers from NY.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so sorry HUGE ((hugs)) coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My mother always says something I want to share with you. She says, "Things always happen for a reason. You don't always get what you want exactly, but what you get in return usually ends up being even better." Take it as you will but wishes and luck to you every minute!
    -Love Bomb MN

    ReplyDelete
  12. Although it is difficult, things do not always happen in our time. Sometimes we need to take a step back and look at the bigger picture. Good things will happen for you. Even if adoption turns out to be your best option, it is still your child who you will love unconditionally. Don't give up. You are loved.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so sorry :( Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thinking of you and hoping that your dark days will be filled with hope and joy in the future. We never know what tomorrow will bring...sending hugs and hope

    ReplyDelete
  15. The soul would have no rainbow had the eyes no tears. ~John Vance Cheney

    Give yourself a good cry, it's only part of healing and growing stronger! Sending you love, hope and blessings for a brighter day tomorrow! Joy will come to you in one way or another, and in the end you will find comfort that all of this suffering and disappointment was not for nothing!

    -Love Bomb, CA

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so sorry, Sue. IF sucks so bad. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  17. ((hugs)) I am so sorry honey. I wish I could take all your hurt and frustrations away. =/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm a late love-bomber, but I wanted to comment because I have been through it all too. My husband and I struggled with infertility for six years. We never had a diagnosis, which made it even more frustrating. I hated treatments. We eventually decided that adoption was the right path for us and the rest is history. I am in a totally different place now, but I remember all too well the pain and darkness of infertility. I wish you both strength, peace, and comfort as you face some very difficult decisions. My best advice is to make sure you two stick together. You WILL get through this!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am so sorry and my heart breaks for what you are going through. Sending a HUGE hug your way.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Praying for you. We've been trying unsuccessfully, too, so I partially feel your pain. Praying that God will make things clear!

    ReplyDelete