My belly feels like someone pumping up a giant inflatable beach ball inside my abdomen.
I've never been more aware that I have boobs. Until now, they've been small enough to stay out of my way. They don't bother me and I don't bother them. Today, it hurts to put a bra on. I'm sure it will be tough to sleep tonight since I'm a stomach sleeper.
The hunger part hasn't hit me yet, but that may be because I've overfed Cecil (my stomach's nickname) for two whole days. He's not had time to be hungry since I keep shoving cheesecake and other yummy things into him.
My impromptu girls trip was AWESOME! We shopped and shopped and laughed and laughed.
Quick recap: one of my friends has a 10 month old DD. We perused through Gap Kids and then went to another store. Another friend switched her purse to a different shoulder and hanging on her purse was a baby outfit and hanger. We all laughed at her secret shoplifting ability as she took it back and apologized.
While waiting for Miss Kleptomaniac to return her pilfered item, we watched a dad pushing a stroller with infant as he led his probably 2 YO son by a body/backpack leash. Good ol' Dad didn't notice the son had tripped and was laying on the ground like a turtle while Daddy dragged him for about 5 feet with the kids feet and arms flapping in the air.
Some people might feel sympathy for the kid and dad. I am not one of those people. I bit my lip so I didn't laugh in his face and my other friend immediately turned and walked away to hold in her giggles. Trust me. If the kid had been hurt, I would have helped. But if I see you fall in front of me, I will laugh at you while I pick you up.
Anyways, we had a blast and are making plans to do it again in the fall before Christmas.
And for your pee stick enjoyment, here is my 7 DPO trigger pic. The line is faint but still noticeable.



<3 lol. I love the mental image of the 2y old toddler turtle. I can empathize with that kid. Seriously. Glad you had a great trip and thanks a lot for posting a picture of that damn cheese cake. I will despise you for at least the next 5 hours until lunch arrives because my breakfast consists of nothing sweet and delicious. Only a bagel. Not cool. Not cool at all. =P
ReplyDelete