Sunday, December 8, 2013

19 weeks: You say Tom-A-to. I say Tom-a-TO.

My mornings: I'm getting up at 4 a.m. How do you think I am doing? ::work related whine::

My nights: Sleep is actually going better once I fall asleep.

How far along: 19w,7d. ONE MORE DAY UNTIL HALF BAKED!!!

How big is baby: Skeletor is fattening up a little more this week. The size of an heirloom tomato, baby is 8.5 ounces at 6 inches in size.

Weight:
Starting weight: 130
Total weight gain: 14
This week: 144

How I’m changing: The child is growing in my boobs. I think my uterus has relocated there. 

What I miss: A job with normal hours.
 
Symptoms: Headaches are still causing me problems. I get one about everyday.

Cravings: Another firehouse salad. House dressing. Extra dressing and extra cheese please. My awesome coworker bought me a pint of the salad dressing. MMMmmmmm.

Food Aversions: Nothing.

Highlights this week: We know the sex of the baby!!!! But I am not telling. muahahhaahaha. We did a quick ultrasound and found out the sex. It was awesome to see the baby again. My anatomy scan is set for this Friday and once we have that done, we will be surprising my family with it on Friday evening during a big Christmas dinner. I am so excited to let the cat out of the bag!

Maternity clothes: Yep. Wearing them more and more. 

Stretch marks: I think I am getting one on my butt.

Sleep: I wish it was better, but I will take it for right now.
 
Movement: I feel some bubbles, twists and turns in there a couple times a day now. I was using the doppler on Friday, Dec. 6 and when I pressed the wand into my stomach a little ways, the baby kicked it and I could see the doppler physically get moved from the kick. It was such a hard kick that I could feel it from inside and outside and it shocked the crap out of me.  

Gender: NOT TELLING!!!!!! Stay tuned!

Labor signs: Nope. Way too soon.

Belly button: I will still be an innie for a while.

What I am looking forward to: I finally get a chance to surprise people with something! My anatomy scan was supposed to be sometime in the middle of the month. Also this month is my family's annual Christmas dinner with grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. It's one of the only times we can get all the sides of the family together.
 
My plan is to get the family together for our standard group photo and when it's time to say "cheese" I am going to announce the gender. I keep going back and forth between this idea and hiding the surprise in a gift during the Dirty Santa game so when someone opens the gifts either balloons are inside or something that says, "It's a ..."

Milestones: Almost to 20 weeks!!! One more day and I will be half baked!!


1 comment:

  1. WAAAAAAAH!! I wanna know if baby is a giiiiiirl! <<<<My vote.

    ReplyDelete