Neiner. Neiner. Neiner.
Soooooo...we sorta, kinda, maybe had an ultrasound earlier than expected and we know what we're having.
Buuuuutttt, I'm not telling anyone until next week. I am determined to surprise my family with the news, so that means you all get to wait too.
As for other news, Baby Skeletor is moving like crazy lately but DH still hasn't been able to feel. I did learn that I have an anterior placenta so it may be a while before he can feel it too.
This post is one giant tease so I will leave you with some pics of baby skeletor.
Here's a creepy US pic for you. It freaks me out that you can see baby's eye balls! Crazy! Yet, I love it.
Temps are in the 60s this week, so me and the furry monster went on a walk at my alma mater yesterday.


I'm guessing boy so it must be a girl (I'm always wrong haha). Can't wait to find out but I like suspense too! Enjoy telling everyone- post right after!
ReplyDeleteDamn you!! I thought your stalkers were supposed to get the inside scoop???
ReplyDeleteTEAM SHE-RA!!!
You are such a tease!! Can't wait to find out!
ReplyDeleteWAHHHHH!!!! I wanna know!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou tease! ;) I bet you're having a happy, healthy... BABY!!! Haha! Can't wait for you to spill the beans :)
ReplyDeleteBoo, you tease! I can't wait to find out!!
ReplyDelete