Thank goodness my perpetual state of sadness has lifted. I'm finally starting to feel better about this cycle.
Today I went in for my mid cycle US. It was CD 11 after taking Femara 2.5 mg on CD 3-7. I really think the moodiness and sadness was a side effect of the Femara. I had some headaches and general irritability but nothing as bad as the level of blah that I felt. It was like when I got the bottom of my sadness, then I realized there was a freakin underground garage and seven more layers of sadness below. I'm glad I was able to see some light at the end of the tunnel and start feeling better. I was getting kinda worried about myself.
My US went well. Dr A said I have a 18 mm follie on my left and there was a smaller one on my right. He didn't tell me the measurement on it but said it's a few days behind the other. He said I will likely O with the left on Sunday or Monday. My lining looked good and there were no cysts.
As good as that news was to hear, the best part of my appointment came before that, moments after I shucked my pants and waited for the dildo cam. I was expecting Dr A to come in with one nurse to do the US. Instead, he comes in and immediately says you're the one with the insurance problem, right? I said yes. All of a sudden three others are in there telling me not to worry and that they will take care of it. Dr A said they would wait until insurance finalizes this current review and then he and Wonder Woman Mary would speak to them and request a peer to peer review with Dr A to the insurance. He said this had never happened before and he was completely baffled as to why they would deny a surgery as medically unnecessary especially when Endo and a cyst were removed.
I swear if I hadn't been sans pants I would have hugged them all.

So glad they're going to help with the insurance mess. :)
ReplyDelete