My mornings:
There's been a new development: Morning headaches. But as long as they don't turn into migraines, then whatevs, I can deal with it. I did have a sick one last week and it was ridiculously painful and terrible.
My nights:
Night starts at 5 p.m. Daylight savings kiss my patooie. I don't like feeling like it's time for bed at supper time.
How far
along: 15w,6d
How big is baby: Baby
is the size of a orange and weighs about 2.5 ounces.
Weight:
Starting weight:
130
Total weight gain:
10
This week: 140. Holding steady at 140.
How I’m changing:
Getting a little rounder and fuller in the belly.
What I miss: I miss
sleeping. A lot. Plus running.
Symptoms: Headaches, more cramps, and my nose has some random spurts of bleeding.
Cravings: A salad with house dressing from my favorite BBQ place. I could eat three a week.
Food Aversions:
Nothing.
Highlights this week:
I bought a car seat at Babies R Us on clearance this week. Me and mom found it while on a shopping trip. It was half off and it was the exact one that I had been lusting over. It's a Britax B safe and I'm so excited that I made my first big purchase.
Stretch marks:
None.
Sleep: I almost dread going to bed because I never know if my sleep will include waking each hour, peeing every other hour, insomnia or crazy, scary nightmares.
Sleep: I almost dread going to bed because I never know if my sleep will include waking each hour, peeing every other hour, insomnia or crazy, scary nightmares.
Movement: I keep feeling little bubbles popping when I lay still. I am hoping that it is movement. I can hear lots of movement on my doppler.
Gender: I think Boy.
Labor signs: Nope. Way too soon.
Belly button: I will still be an innie for a while.
What I am looking forward to: My next OB appointment will be Nov. 25.
Milestones:
Buying my first big item. Plus, I have started sharing the news with more people. We may eventually publicly announce soon. However, we may be the only people to announce the pregnancy with a birth photo since we are waiting so long to tell some people. :)

So jealous you found your car seat on clearance! I want that one as well.
ReplyDeleteI hope you can find it too! I was planning on shopping Black Friday deals as hopefully finding one then. I looked closer at it today and saw that it was last years manufacture date so maybe that's why it was on sale and they were trying to clear out for new stock? But I don't really care about that date and was so excited to get it! Good luck with finding one or getting a good deal around the holidays!
Delete