Thursday, November 28, 2013

The best part about today...

I'm pretty sure I am the luckiest pregnant girl EVAR! How awesome is it that I am pregnant on Thanksgiving and Christmas?!? Although I would have loved being pregnant any time of the year, I got extremely lucky that I am out of the first tri and away from the odds of being sick from smells or aversion to certain things. 

I'm also in the nice zone where gaining weight is acceptable and eating isn't painful yet. And whoever created maternity pants needs a gold medal! 

I'm planning my entire outfit based on my stretchiest pants. Woohoo! Bring on the turkey. And the dressing. And the potatoes. Corn! Pie!!!! Cobbler!!! And more importantly, ALL THE LEFTOVERS!!!

(Side note: I just ate a pancake and just blogging about this has made me hungry.) 








1 comment:

  1. This made me want pancakes and now I'm stuffing my face with them. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete