I'm calling it. At 17w,5d I officially am sure than I am feeling baby movement!
As I laid in bed flat on my back this morning, there was distinct bubbly feelings going on.
It happened about 4-5 times and I was afraid to get up because I was scared it would stop.
I've been feeling a bubble pop here and there every few days for the past couple weeks but this was the first time that I was like "That's definitely it!"
I can't wait until DH can feel it from the outside. He's excited for it.
That was the good part of me day. The rest of it went to shat quickly when I got called into work and then dealt with women work drama all day long! But at least work is over and I am getting paid extra.


Yay!!!! So exciting!!
ReplyDeleteThere is nothing like feeling your baby move for the first time! Enjoy every minute!
ReplyDelete