My mornings: I have never been a morning person. I wake up every day tired. My college roomie used to sing when she was getting ready. My reaction was to plan ways to murder her.
My nights: Last night I went to bed at 9. I woke up and 10 and proceeded to take a nap every 30 minutes until 4 am. An infant has been sleep habits than me. If I cry it out, will that help me go to sleep?
How far along: 17 weeks, 1d
How big is baby: Skeletor is putting some meat on the bones and is now the size of an onion at 5.1 inches and 5.9 ounces.
Weight:
Starting weight: 130
Total weight gain: 12
This week: 142
How I’m changing: I'm starting to get more of a prominent belly. And I think my boobs are growing again. The largest bra that I have isn't fitting as well. So it looks like I may have to go shopping again soon.
What I miss: A good night's sleep.
Symptoms: My blood volume is increasing causing more moments of breathlessness and rapid heartbeat.
Cravings: ALL. OF. THE. CARBS!!!!
Food Aversions: Nothing.
Highlights this week: I got a hands free nursing bra for free. I paid S&H and its a nice little bra. I hope it works well!
Maternity clothes: Yep. Wearing them more and more.
Stretch marks: None.
Sleep: Ha. Stupid Sleep. My body hates sleep.
Sleep: Ha. Stupid Sleep. My body hates sleep.
Movement: I feel some bubbles every couple days when I lay still. Nothing that I can identify when I'm moving around though.
Gender: When I shop for items I am drawn to the girl stuff but I still feel boy most if the time.
Labor signs: Nope. Way too soon.
Belly button: I will still be an innie for a while.
What I am looking forward to: My OB appointment will be Nov. 25. Then I will get the appt date for my anatomy scan. I can't wait to see the scan and make sure everything is OK plus find out the gender.
Milestones: Nothing too important right now but I was able to get DH to go into BRU with me. He looked so confused and basically told me to take my mom and SIL with me to officially register. His answers to what items to pick were based on cuteness and color. Oh and of course, price. To him, buying the cheapest thing is OK. He didn't understand the importance of some items over others. But at least he's willing to give me full reign over picking out things.
And now for a visual...

What a cute little bump, I love it!!! And FTR, I'm team She-Ra :P
ReplyDeleteHaha! DH is all about Team He-man! ;)
DeleteHe-man here because correct me of I'm wrong but you basically picked half of your baby up from a baseball field bathroom???
DeleteHow cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing Sue!!!
ReplyDelete