The holiday not only screwed up my waist line but its frocked up my cycle this month. CD 1 was Thursday. Theoretically I was supposed to call on CD 1 and schedule an appointment for CD 3-5 to have my first date with Mr. Dildo Cam and speak to Dr. A about our options.
However Thursday was day 1 and the office is closed until Monday which will be CD 5, meaning if they can't get me in on Monday then... Uh wait I don't know what it means. I don't know if I can go in on day 6 or if it has to be on 3-5. Does that mean I'm not going to get intimate with Mr. Cam until next month?
It could mean nothing or it could mean everything. What I find odd about the whole thing is that I called the answering service and she was no help. I'm new to this whole RE and infertility thing but what the heck is the point of the answering service if you can't answer a question or schedule an appointment?
That's so frustrating! I hope they can get you in on Monday.
ReplyDelete