Sunday, May 26, 2013

CD 26 -- 12 DPO

This 2WW hasn't been too bad as far as the ups and downs normally are concerned. But it's the last few days before AF always arrive that are a complete mind screw.

Every phantom symptom gets in your brain. Even the slightest twinge or cramp means little or it means a whole lot.

Most of my followers know what I mean, since the great majority of you are TTC or are KU now. Heck, some of you probably already have delivered and are back to TTC again. Getting lapped by someone in the TTC process is always fun, kinda like how root canals are fun.

I don't like to give daily updates on my Ute status because I think it's mundane and boring to read the same thing over and over again, but here's the obligatory list of symptoms that will undoubtedly end up being only PMS again. Statistically speaking, getting a BFP this cycle or any cycle is becoming more of a long shot. Screw you depressing statistics.

Phantom symptoms:

Overly active appetite. I could seriously eat a whole chicken right now, or at least the box of Krispy Kreme doughnuts that an officer brought us.

Exhausted. I fell asleep yesterday while sitting straight up in a chair. I think I was in the process of blinking and my body just died for about 5 minutes. Picture in your head that after 5 minutes, my neck muscles gave out, my head lolled almost off my shoulders and I almost fell out of the chair. I'm classy like that.

No cramps. I get cramps before AF for several days prior, but maybe by Ute is just being nice to me this month.

As for testing, this morning was a BFN. Bravo. Foxtrot. November.

I should start gathering up supplies for my CD 1 kit soon: drinks, tampons, old lady underwear, chocolate, etc. Any other ideas that are in your CD 1 kit?




::snort:: Cracks me up every time I look at it.


2 comments: