First of all, let me tell you how much I freaking love The Bump. I want to punch ignorant newbies and stab some morons with spoons on occasion but the knowledgable women there have helped me tremendously.
They've saved my sanity some days and now thanks to Cara1024 and Shortie24, they're saving me $130 a month.
Cara posted about Clomid and Femara and in the midst of those replies, Shortie helps us by recommending Target or Costco for the saving Rx programs.
Instead of $140, the Femara at Target will cost me $10.75. If I could have hugged the pharmacist lady through the phone I would have. Unfortunately I've already spent the money for the pills this month but this will help for any upcoming months!!!
I asked why it's so much cheaper. Pharmacist girl said its their program to help those without insurance. I said I have insurance and I'm getting screwed because they ran it through insurance first and it got denied so I was paying the cash price. At Target they will sign me up for the savings program and not run it through insurance. She said its for people who have insurance too but it's intended to help save money. Well, duh?!? What smart people!!!
So anyways. Thanks Shortie and Cara. Without you guys I wouldn't have known what to ask!!!!
Wonderful news! Always great to save some money when you can and that is a huge chunk of change your saving!
ReplyDeleteI'm just glad that I could help you out!!!! IF gets expensive, and I'm all for saving some $$$$!
ReplyDeleteGood luck this cycle!!!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThat is really fantastic! I have everything crossed that this is your cycle!
ReplyDeleteLove this. Sorry you wasted 130.00 this cycle and fx that you won't need to spend even 10.75 next time.
ReplyDelete