IUI 1 is complete!
According to Dr A, DHs counts were great. I believe he said it was 77 million, which further confirms DHs self proclaimed Super Sperm name.
The US revealed the collapsed area showing where I just ovulated. He said based on that, it looks like I O'ed this morning and in his words, "Our timing couldn't be better!"
In a moment of teaching he told the medical students that I had excellent mucous. One of them leaned over and said, "I bet you never thought you would like to hear that." Haha nope. She's right. It's the little things that make us IFers happy.
The procedure itself doesn't hurt but it is uncomfortable like a pap. Honestly the dildo cam US is more uncomfortable than this. But I think that's because Dr A has trouble finding my left ovary every time. He probes around in there waving the wand like he just doesn't care.
Dr. A to students: "I'm trying to find her ovary. What is that I am looking at?"
Student: "That's the upper part of the uterus."
Waves wand around inside me like he stirring soup...
Dr. A: "What's this that I am showing right now?"
Me: "That's either my lung or my heart that you've been digging around to find."
They think I'm funny. They laugh while I sit there trying not to fart because apparently your reproductive organs are somewhere near your intestines.
So now we wait. I go in for a progesterone level check next week to see if my O was strong like last month.
Let the 2WW begin!
AHHH! I have EVERYTHING crossed for you!!
ReplyDeleteAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I am so excited for you!! FX FX TIMES ELeVENTY BILLION. yes. Shouty caps are completely necessary.
ReplyDelete