Wow.
I feel like I'm a mix between 22 and 40. Some days I feel like I'm older than dirt.
Sorry about forgetting to update after yesterday's appointment. I got caught up in birthday dinners and feeling like how a butthole smells. I've caught DHs man cold and my head feels like its floating away.
Today has been a good day of just being with DH. We went to the movies, ate loads of bad popcorn, he took me to my favorite cupcake shop for my birthday cake cupcake, and we shopped all day. Overall it's been a great day. We hardly have entire days to ourselves. It was nice.
As for yesterday, it went well. I have to follies at 20 and 17 mm that will definitely release and a 14 that may grow enough to release. I'm triggering tonight and IUI will be Monday. Dr A was really hopeful for this cycle, but of course he is always hopeful.
Side note: during the exam he was explaining to a med student about IVF and how expensive it was and detailing why it wasn't an option for many people without IF insurance coverage. I asked if he knew of any business around here that offered it.
And yes, there is a company about 20 miles from my home that is based in an IF mandated state. That company offers $35,000 in IF coverage of IVF. You can bet your last dollar that I am open to a career change if this cycle doesn't work.


I am so glad to hear you had a great birthday! Anddddd yay for trigger! Those are great follies and hopefully they grow another 2-3mm with the shot. And that little 14 catches up just enough to release!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!!
ReplyDelete