Progesterone supplements started today. Yay for shoving another thing up my vadge. At a cost of $16 per vial of vajayjay gel, it's kinda disturbing to think I am shoving $16 inside of me every day. My wallet is not made of money, but my cooter is.
My bewbs. Ah the bewbs. You'd think that if they're going to hurt this much, that they would at least make themselves useful and double in size.
Speaking of doubling in size, my bloat, it's kinda ridiculous. I was in a bikini today and I don't want to talk about how it made me feel. But the belly bruises from repeated shots are fading, so not only is my belly twice as big as it should be but it's a nice yellow and green dotted color. Super cute.
You know what else is super cute? These guys. FYI, it's not a fair wrestling match when the Golden Retriever pins the wiener and refuses to let her up.


Ahh! I hope your trigger fades soon!
ReplyDeleteI love your pups!!
ReplyDelete