I am thankful for my sore boobs. One of my biggest goals for parenting is to be able to breast feed, so I love that my boobs are doing what they need to do at this point in the journey.
I am thankful for my family. They've known our struggles for several months now and they're always willing to help. I can't possibly list all the things they've done to help us. Ranging from financial assistance to emotional support during my surgery and failed cycles. To now, they are celebrating with us as we finally have success. (The post about telling our family's will come shortly).
I am thankful for my friends, in real life and my fake Internet friends. You are my rock and you've always been there when I've needed a shoulder. More importantly, you understand. There is no need for explanation. There is no need for me to try to justify the feelings of IF. You guys knew and you didn't judge.
I will forever be thankful to my injects donor. I've never asked if I can share her name here, but I did send her an email recently telling her of our BFP and how much her donation meant to me. I'm not sure we would have been able to do the injects IUI the second time without that donation.

Beautiful!!
ReplyDelete<3 I am thankful for your injects donor too! It is staggering to think that this probably wouldn't be without their generous donation! So happy for you :)
ReplyDelete